Forward Self-Adjusting Brakes
Standard brakes should be adjusted every 3 months. Forward Self-Adjusting Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance and preventing premature brake line and magnet wear.
Is your RV ready for an emergency stop? Most RVs are not because RV owners often neglect having their axle brakes adjusted every 3 months or 3,000 miles as recommended because of cost. Switching to our Self-Adjusting Brakes can provide essential travel safety and potentially save RV owners thousands of dollars that would be spent on adjustment services.
Self-Adjusting Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop providing peace of mind and optimum braking performance. Properly adjusted brakes can operate more than 50 percent more efficiently than improperly adjusted brakes at a 60 MPH stop.
Did You Know?
- You should adjust your electric brakes every 3 months or 3,000 miles?
- Each individual brake adjustment takes 15 minutes: That's one hour of service work on a tandem axle trailer
- If you tow your trailer 6,000 miles per year, that's $200 out of your pocket EVERY YEAR!
- Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop giving RVers confidence that they will safely brake during emergency and panic stops
- Provides optimal brake performance; Brake auto-set corrects clearance during every stop
- Provides optimal brake lining and magnet wear
- Saves customers money in the long run
Forward Self-Adjusting Brakes are available for purchase through any of our distributors or participating dealers. Check our our dealer locator.