Powder Coat Painter
Employment Type: Full Time
Posted: Thursday 11, 2014
Available Positions: 3
70 Power Gear
Roles and Responsibilities
- Applies powder coating to parts for assembly.
- Conducts daily chemical checks
- Performs preventative maintenance as required
- May hang and unload painted parts from baskets/pallets and takes painted parts to assembly cells.
- May hang / remove parts on / from the conveyor line.
- May manually push full racks to assembly and return empty baskets/pallets to Powder Paint Line
- Performs other routine duties.
- Prior powder coat paint experience is required
- Powder Coat Line Lead preferred
- Resource for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Working knowledge of wash system.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Work productively on small teams.
- Identify methods to improve efficiency.
- Carry out instructions with little or no follow-up required from supervisor(s).
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic skills necessary to interpret cycle times, powder usage, and predict product delivery times
Minimum Qualifications and Education (Degree) Requirements
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Standing for up to 8 - 10 hours a day
- Lifting up to 50 lbs